Filter by specification
Overall Size (IDxODxW)
Outer Diameter (OD)
Inner Diameter (ID)
A bearing puller is a mechanical tool specifically designed for the removal of bearings from shafts, axles, or housings without causing damage to the bearing or the surrounding components. It is an essential tool in maintenance, repair, and replacement activities in various industries.
Features and benefits:
- Adjustable jaws for versatile use on various bearing sizes
- Claw or hook design ensures a secure grip on the bearing's outer ring
- Compact and portable design for easy transportation
- Efficient, cost-effective, and user-friendly tool for minimizing downtime
- Enhances safety by reducing the risk of injuries during bearing removal
Types of Bearing Puller:
- Two Jaw: Simple design with two arms for pulling bearings from shafts.
- Three Jaw: Provides a more balanced and stable grip, often used for larger bearings.